2012年7月23日星期一

128).Everything is Speaking Itself---Messages from Osifu on2011-09-24


2011-09-24师父开示

Messages from Osifu

Everything is Speaking Itself

September 24th, 2011
师父来看看早起精进的弟子有缘人。
Osifu came to see dear followers and predestined friends who get up early and work hard.
其实,6点早起并不早。5点多师父就能听到大街上清洁工在清扫街道。他们很辛苦,很精进,工资很低。
In fact, up at 6:00 is not early at all. Osifu can hear the street cleaner sweeping in the street a little past to 5:00 in the morning. They are very hard with low wages but work diligently.
雄鸡一唱天下白
The dawn comes when roosters start to sing.
师父所住小区后面有一栋楼,每天凌晨4点多都可以听到那里传来鸡叫声。
Behind the community that Osifu lives in there is a building, where there is rooster sounds coming from early in morning at a little past to 4:00 every day.
最近却没有了。
But no more rooster crowing sounds recently.
原来,那只尽职尽责的报晓鸡八月十五过节被主人做成美餐了。
真是,一切无常呀!
It turned out that the dutifully crowing rooster was made into meal by its master in Aug.15, the Mid-Autumn Day. It’s definitely true that everything is impermanent!
真是,无常迅速呀!
It’s definitely true that impermanence happens so quickly!
真是,无常大鬼不期而至呀!
It’s definitely true that the impermanence ghost comes unexpectedly!
八月十五早上还在引吭高歌,大概中午就被端上餐桌了。
It sang in the morning of Aug. 15 but probably was served onto the table at noon.
释迦牟尼佛说法:苦、空、无常、无我。
Teachings of Shakyamuni Buddha saying: suffering, emptiness, impermanence and non-self.
诸佛如来说三法印:诸行无常、诸法无我、涅槃寂静。
All Buddhas Tathagata spoke the Trikaya (Three Marks of Existence): all actions or practices are impermanent, all ideas or Dharma comes with non-self, and the quiet Nirvana.
我们应当觉悟呀!
 We should be aware of the consciousness!
一切都在表法。
 Everything is speaking itself.
一切都在给我们演法。
Everything is demonstrating itself for us.
为何我们置若罔闻呢?
Why we turn a cold face?
为何我们视而不见呢?
 Why we turn a blind eye?
为何我们充耳不闻呢?
Why we turn a deaf ear?
为何我们迷而不觉呢?
Why we indulge in illusions without consciousness?
为何我们死不悔改呢?
Why are we so unrepentant?
为何我们刚强冥顽呢?
Why are we so stubborn and tough?
为何我们自作自受呢?
Why are we self-inflicted?
为何我们作茧自缚呢?
Why we lock ourselves in our own cocoon?
为何我们闭眼不睁呢?
Why we close our eyes and never open
为何我们不愿醒来呢?
Why are we unwilling to wake up?
为何我们醒而不起呢?
Why we wake up but unwilling to get up?
为何我们觉而不行呢?
Why we aware of the truth but not act?
为何我们行而不力呢?  
Why we act but not strive for it?
为何我们力而不恒呢?
Why we strive but with on perseverance?
为何我们恒而不精呢?
Why we have perseverance but not focus on it?
为何我们精而不勤呢?
Why we focus but not work hard?
为何我们勤而不大呢?
Why we work hard but not so noticeable?
为何我们大而不实呢?
Why we make noticeable cultivation but not effective?
为何我们实而不切呢?
Why we are effective but not so efficient?
为何我们切而不勇呢?
Why we are efficient but not so brave?
为何我们勇而不定呢?
Why we are brave but with no concentration?
为何我们定而不智呢?
Why we do have concentration but with no intelligence?
为何我们智而不慈呢?
Why we do have intelligence but with no kindness?
为何我们慈而不悲呢?
Why we do have kindness but with less compassion?
为何我们悲而不同呢?
Why we do have compassion but not be concentric with others?
为何我们同而不空呢?
Why we are concentric but not empty the minds?
为何我们空而不妙呢?
Why we are in emptiness but still don’t function well?
为何我们妙而不明呢?
Why we do function well but still unclear?
为何我们明而不灵呢?
Why we are clear enough but still with low spiritual capacities?
为何我们灵而不〇呢?
Why we are with high spiritual capacities but still not perfect?
呵呵
Well
我们不谈灾劫,但每天都有人在灾难中失去鲜活的生命。
We don’t talk about disasters but there are people are deprived of their life every day.
他们同时失去了学佛的机会。
Meanwhile they lost the opportunity to learn Buddhism.
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知断恶?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we cut off doing evil deeds when we were still humans?
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知修善?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we cultivate conducting good deeds when we were still humans?
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知净心?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we purify our minds when we were still humans?  
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知念佛?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we chant the name of Buddha when we were still humans? 
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知回心向善?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why don’t we tune our minds for goodness when we were still humans? 
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知回心向佛?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we tune our minds to restore our Buddha-nature when we were still humans? 
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知诵经?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we chant sutras when we were still humans? 
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知持咒?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we hold mantras when we were still humans? 
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知打坐?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we practice meditation when we were still humans?    
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知布施?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we make donations to those who don’t have enough for living when we were still humans?   
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知持戒?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we keep precepts when we were still humans?   
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知忍辱?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we learn to endure contempt when we were still humans?      
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知精进?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we practice diligently when we were still humans?     
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知禅定?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we concentrate our minds to gain Samadhi when we were still humans?     
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知般若?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we practice to gain the highest wisdom when we were still humans?     
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知修心?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we cultivate our minds when we were still humans?     
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知修行?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we practice the Buddha’s teachings when we were still humans?      
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知修炼?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we practice the Way when we were still humans?        
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知清洗?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we know about the purification when we were still humans?
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知净化?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we purify ourselves when we were still humans?        
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知升华?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we sublime ourselves when we were still humans?     
我们不能等到失去人身时再去后悔:为何得人身时不知提升?
We are unable to repent till we lose our physical bodies, why didn’t we promote ourselves when we were still humans?        
师父常说:时间流太快了!
Osifu often says that the time flies!
师父常说:无常太迅速了!
Osifu often says that things changes unexpectedly!
师父常说:我们在倒计时!
Osifu often says that we are in the countdown!
师父常说:有效时间越来越少!
Osifu often says that the effective time is running out!
师父常说:没有时间睡觉!
Osifu often says that there is no time for sleep!
师父常说:没有时间可以浪费!
Osifu often says that there is no time to waste!
师父常说:争分夺秒!
Osifu often says that every minute counts!
佛菩萨常说:师父太慈悲了!
The Buddhas and Bodhisattvas often say: Osifu is too merciful!
佛菩萨常说:师父太有耐心了!
The Buddhas and Bodhisattvas often say: Osifu is too patient!
佛菩萨常说:师父不够严厉!
The Buddhas and Bodhisattvas often say: Osifu is not strict enough.
佛菩萨常说:师父太宽容弟子了!
The Buddhas and Bodhisattvas often say: Osifu is too lenient to his followers.
佛菩萨常说:师父太苦口婆心了!
The Buddhas and Bodhisattvas often say: Osifu works too earnestly!
师父回答说:不遗一灵!
Osifu answered: Never abandon a single being!
师父回答说:绝不言弃!
Osifu answered: Never give up!
师父回答说:尽心尽力!
Osifu answered: Always try the best!
师父回答说:全心全力!
Osifu answered: Be dedicated to it wholeheartedly!
师父回答说:不遗余力!
Osifu answered: Spare no effort!
行佛道就是要点燃自己照亮众生。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to light up oneself to illuminate the living beings
行佛道就是要春蚕到死丝方尽。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to give all till the death parts us.
行佛道就是要蜡炬成灰泪始干。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to offer all till the body turns in to ashes.
行佛道就是要无我奉献成就众生。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to devote oneself with non-self to fulfill the living beings.
行佛道就是要将生命化作千叶宝莲。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into a thousand petaled lotuses.
行佛道就是要将生命化作接引之光。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into the light of reception and guidance.
行佛道就是要将生命化作回天之力。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into the power that guides the beings home.
行佛道就是要将生命化作登天阶梯。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into the ladder that leads the beings home.
行佛道就是要将生命化作能量风暴。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into energy storm.
行佛道就是要将生命化作普度法船。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into a salvation vehicle.
行佛道就是要将生命化作甘露法雨。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into sweet dew and nectar rain
行佛道就是要将生命化作金光大道。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into a golden path.
行佛道就是要将生命化作时空隧道。
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into the space tunnel.
行佛道就是要将生命化作心血舍利。
......
To practice the Way of Buddha is to turn the life into the relics of efforts.
佛愿无尽......
The vows of Buddhas are endless......
佛行无尽......
The practices of Buddhas are endless......
佛心无尽......
The resolve of Buddhas are endless......
师父虽说只是一个行者,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just a practitioner, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是一个百姓,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just an ordinary, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是一个常人,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just a commoner, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是一个小人物,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just a small potato, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是一个无名之辈,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just nobody, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是一个资质平庸之人,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just a mediocre person, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是一个其貌不扬之人,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just a person without attractive appearance, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
师父虽说只是语不惊人之人,但要效法诸佛如来。
Though Osifu is just a common person without astonishing speeches, he has to follow the examples of the Buddhas Tathagata.
释迦牟尼佛是师父的老师
Shakyamuni Buddha is Osifu’s teacher.
诸佛如来皆是师父的老师
All the Buddhas Tathagatas are Osifu’s teachers.
师父从〇做起,践行〇十大愿,沿着诸佛如来的足迹,效法诸佛如来的行愿,道心坚固,勇猛精进,直取无上正等正觉。
Osifu starts from the and practices the Ten Great Vows; walks along the footsteps of all the Buddhas Tathagatas, follows the examples of practices and resolve of all the Buddhas Tathagatas with a firm and strong mind for the Way cultivation and work hard and diligently till he attains the supreme proper enlightenment.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演道。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the Way on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演法。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the Dharma on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演妙。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the wonder on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演〇。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演化。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the transformation on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演圣。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate in the manner of a saint on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演正。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the justice on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演真。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the truth on his own.
师父不求今世成佛,但必定以身演心。
Osifu doesn’t seek to become a Buddha in this life but must demonstrate the mind on his own.
呵呵
Well  
不知不觉说了这么多
Unknowingly we’ve talked so much.
《算一个》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
师为流星过娑婆。
燃烧身心光不多,
点亮一个算一个。
As Many As He Could
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha, as he is just like a meteor passing by the Saha Land. He is trying to burn his body and mind with his limited light to light up the minds of the people as many as he could.
2011-09-24 7:17:06,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for followers and predestined friends to study and reflect.
呵呵
Well
《不观浊》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
一叶慈舟走碧波。
红尘浊浪眼前过,
不观清净不观浊。
Pure or Defiled
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha, as he is just like a merciful salvation vehicle walking along the green waves. Though the rolling and turbid waves of the mortal world come and go away before his eyes, he never judges or distinguishes if they are pure or defiled.
2011-9-24 7:20:58,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for followers and predestined friends to study and reflect.

《莫笑我》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
肚子饿了不托钵。
座无莲华行坐车,
到了灵山莫笑我。
Do not Laugh at Him
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha, as he never begs for meals as the Buddha did when he is hungry. He has no lotus to seat himself and also he has to take transportation vehicles when going somewhere, so when you get to the Vulture Peak please don’t laugh at him.
2011-9-24 7:24:40,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for followers and predestined friends to study and reflect.
该写第四篇了
Here comes the fourth verse.
《有恒河》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
出身寒门苦为乐。
常听淮河昼夜歌,
不知印度有恒河。
There was the Ganges in India
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha, as he was born in a poor family tasting the sufferings as joys. Often heard the River Huaihe singing day and night and didn’t know there was the Ganges in India.
2011-09-24 7:32:06,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for followers and predestined friends to study and reflect.

《化娑婆》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
四九高天不作客。
无有吃喝无事做,
怎比释迦化娑婆。
Manifested in the Saha Land
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha, as he hasn’t even been a guest of the high paradise. With nothing to eat and doing nothing, how can he compares himself to the Buddha Sakyamuni who manifested in the Saha Land.
2011-09-24 7:38:28,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for followers and predestined friends to study and reflect.

呵呵
这个系列 这么多人关注呀
都来打招呼
Well..
So many people concerned about this series and they all came to say hello.
《都乐呵》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
一道灵光透星河。
逍遥自在做行者,
有船无船都乐呵。
Always Enjoys Himself
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha, as he is just a seam of spiritual light penetrating through the galaxy, acting as a practitioner unaffectedly, no matter whether there is vehicles or not he always enjoys himself. 
2011-09-24 7:48:35,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for followers and predestined friends to study and reflect.

《怎作佛》
--
劝君莫执师为佛,
一言一语真心说。
诸祖诸佛莫笑我,
鹤发白须怎作佛?
How to Make Himself a Buddha
--By Osifu
Advise you don’t persisting in the idea that Osifu is the Buddha. He speaks every word with his true mind. Hope all the ancestral Buddhas don’t laugh at him, and with his hair and beard in white how to make himself a Buddha?
2011-09-24 7:51:42,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
A verse is written for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.

好了
All right!
老母亲做的早点,又凉了。
The breakfast made by my old mother is getting cold.
师父去吃早点了,你们也要按时用餐,照顾好自己。
Osifu is going for breakfast and you have to have your meals on time. Take good care of yourself!
时刻忆念大家
Miss you all the time!
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!


Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/



没有评论:

发表评论