2012年7月23日星期一

131).A New Beginning after the Pilgrimage Trip to India---Messages from 〇sifu on 2011-10-10


2011-10-10 师父开示

Messages from sifu

A New Beginning after the Pilgrimage Trip to India

October 10th, 2011
南无本师释迦牟尼佛
Namo fundamental teacher Shakyamuni Buddha!
南无本师释迦牟尼佛
Namo fundamental teacher Shakyamuni Buddha!
南无本师释迦牟尼佛
Namo fundamental teacher Shakyamuni Buddha!
为期十一天的印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛的朝圣之旅从928号卯时起航到108号卯时圆满结束。
We have completed the 11 days of pilgrimage trip to India that began at 5-7am, 28/9/2011 and ended at 5-7am 8/10/2011.
一切都非常之圆满
Everything is successfully completed!
一切都非常之殊胜
Everything is so extraordinary!
一切都非常之不可思议!
Everything is so incomprehensible!
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹我们和释迦牟尼佛心心相印
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we closely connected with Shakyamuni Buddha in our mind.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛光光相融!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we integrated with Shakyamuni Buddha in the light.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛同波同频!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we resonated with Shakyamuni Buddha in the same wave and frequency.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛同心同行!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we advanced with Shakyamuni Buddha with one heart and same practice.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛同功同德!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we shared with Shakyamuni Buddha the same merits and virtues.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛同体同愿!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we shared with Shakyamuni Buddha one body and same vows.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛无碍融通!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we integrated with Shakyamuni Buddha without any barriers.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛同宗同族!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we have the same ancestor and same race with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛同源同根!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we found the same root and same source with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛携手前行!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we move forward hands in hands with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛大道践行!
By stepping on the footprint of Shakyamuni Buddha, we are practicing the Great Way with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛以身演道!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we demonstrated the Way with our own conducts with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛引领亿灵!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we guide the millions of living beings with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛祥和宇宙!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we make the universe auspicious with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛风雨同舟!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we are in the same boat with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛乘风破浪!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we sail through wind and waves with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛穿时越空!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we travel through time and space with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛重塑金身!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we remold our golden body with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏着释迦牟尼佛的足迹,我们和释迦牟尼佛明扬正法!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we spread the true Dharma with Shakyamuni Buddha.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是一体的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we are one.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是同心的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we share one heart.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是同愿的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we have the same vows.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是同根的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we own the same root.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是同源的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we come from the same source.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是同宗的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we are from the same ancestor.
我们和释迦牟尼佛是不二的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we are non-dual.
是的,我们皆是毗卢遮那佛的化身。
Indeed, all of us are the incarnations of the Mahavairochana Buddha
是的,我们皆是大日如来佛的化身。
Indeed, all of us are the incarnations of the Great Sun Tathagata.
是的,我们皆是佛心性海的一道灵光。
Indeed, all of us are spiritual light from the Buddha Mind and Nature Ocean.
是的,我们皆是宇宙中心的一道灵光。
Indeed, all of us are spiritual light from the Cosmic Source.
是的,我们皆是大道本源的一道灵光。
Indeed, all of us are spiritual light from the source of the Way.
是的,我们一念无明加入了这个虚幻的游戏。游戏该结束了。
Indeed, we joined the illusory game because of a though of ignorance. It is time to terminate the game.
是的,我们一念无明进入了这个虚幻的梦境。梦境该觉醒了。
Indeed, we entered the illusory dream because of a though of ignorance. It is time to wake up from it.
是的,我们一念无明坠入了这个虚幻的红尘。红尘该化空了。
Indeed, we fell into the illusory world because of a though of ignorance. It is time to realize the emptiness. 
是的,我们一念无明投生了这个虚幻的娑婆。娑婆该净化了。
Indeed, we was born in the illusory Saha world because of a though of ignorance. It is time to purify ourselves. 
弟子们
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路是觉悟之路
Dear followers!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way of enlightenment!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是菩提之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way for Bodhi fruition!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是成佛之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way for Buddha hood!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是正觉之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way for Proper Enlightenment!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是慈悲之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way of compassion!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是度脱之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India. The next is to step onto the way of salvation!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是回归之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way for returning and reunification!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是圆满之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way for complete perfection!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是行证之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India.  The next is to step onto the way for realization!
印度朝拜释迦牟尼佛归来,要有一个新的开始。接下来的路,是明觉之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from the Buddhist pilgrimage trip to India. The next is to step onto the way for full consciousness!

新的开始
A new beginning!
新的起点
A new starting point!
新的征程
A new journey!
深信自己
Believe in yourself.
深信佛法
Believe in Buddha dharma.
深信我佛
Believe in the Buddha.
深信因果
Believe in cause and effect.
深信大道
Believe in the Great Way.
深信回归
Believe in returning and reunification.
师父祝福大家今生今世必定圆满解脱
Osifu wishes everyone: To achieve the ultimate freedom in this life.
师父祝福大家:今生今世必定圆满使命!
Osifu wishes everyone: To fulfill the mission satisfactorily in this life.
师父祝福大家:今生今世必定圆满回归!
Osifu wishes everyone: To return to original home satisfactorily in this life.
师父祝福大家:无量光!
Osifu wishes everyone: infinite light 
师父祝福大家:无量寿!
Osifu wishes everyone: eternal lifespan
师父祝福大家:无量能!
Osifu wishing everyone: infinite energy
师父祝福大家:无量爱!
Osifu wishing everyone: eternal love
师父祝福大家:无量智!

Osifu wishing everyone: limitless Wisdom!

今天是1010日,从今天开始,每三天开示一次。
万望大家珍惜。
Today is Oct.10, 2011. Starting from today, instructional teachings will be given in every three days. Truly hope everyone can treasure it.
下次开示时间是1013日,有缘者可准时参加法会,与师父同步。
The next time will be on Oct.13, 2011. Those who wish to participate in the Dharma Assembly might attend on time and synchronize with Osifu.

阿弥陀佛
Amitabha.


Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/



没有评论:

发表评论