2012年7月22日星期日

123).There are too many things we need to do---Messages from Osifu2011-09-16


2011-09-16师父开示

Messages from Osifu

There are too many things we need to do

September 16th, 2011
师父常说:烈火之中生金莲。
Osifu often says that the golden lotus was born in raging fire.
师父常说:宝剑锋从磨砺出。
Osifu often says that the sharpness of a sword was born in tempering and forging.
师父常说:只要功夫深铁杵磨成针。
Osifu often says that irons can be grinded into needles as long as enough efforts are paid.
师父常说:不经一番寒彻骨哪来梅花扑鼻香。
Osifu often says that there would be no plum flower fragrance without going through cold biting and hardships.
师父常说:功到自然成。
Osifu often says that you will be rewarded after enough efforts and strength is paid.
师父常说:水滴石穿,绳锯木断。
Osifu often says that constant dropping wears the stone while little strokes fell great oaks.
师父常说:瓜熟自落,水到渠成。
Osifu often says that fruits fall when ripe while a canal is formed when water comes.
师父常说:修行犹如逆水行船,不进则退。
Osifu often says that self-cultivation is like sailing against wind and one would lag behind if no progress is made.
师父常说:修行有如登高巅,直指终极不退转。
Osifu often says that practice is like climbing a mountain peak, aim at the ultimate point directly and never retreat.
师父常说:无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉,
即佛、即觉、即正。
Osifu often says that no egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others and be enlightened makes the Buddha, the awareness, and the ultimate enlightenment.
师父说了很多很多......
Osifu has said a lot......
师父说了很多,尔等听了师父的教诲,又做到多少呢?
Osifu has said a lot, and how much have you achieved after hearing those teachings?
虽有丰盛的美食摆在面前,尔等依然是饥肠咕噜。
Although there are hearty meals placed in front of you, you are still hungry to dearth.
虽有丰盛的法餐摆在面前,尔等依然是糊涂迷茫。
Although there is Dharma meals placed in front of you, you are still confused and blinded.
虽有无量的妙宝摆在面前,尔等依然是空手而还。
Although there are esoteric treasures placed in front of you, you still return empty-handed.
虽有无量的法宝摆在面前,尔等依然是遮蔽心眼。
Although there are magic weapons placed in front of you, your mind is still shielded and obscured.
虽有殊胜的机缘摆在面前,尔等依然是熟视无睹。
Although there are opportunities placed in front of you, you are still turning a blind eye.
虽有殊胜的法门摆在面前,尔等依然是无处落脚。
Although there are Dharma Doors placed in front of you, you still have nowhere to settle your feet.
每当师父见到弟子,就有说不完的法。
Whenever seeing the followers, Osifu has a lot of Dharma to expound.
每当师父见到弟子,就有说不完的话。
Whenever seeing the followers, Osifu has so much to say.
反复告诫、殷勤付嘱、苦口婆心、慈悲无尽。
Repeatedly warnings, solicitous exhortations, earnest advices and endless compassions
有很多时候嗓子很累,想休息一下嗓子。可是一见到弟子有缘人,就立即源源不断的开示。
At times the throat is so tired that Osifu wants to take a rest, but he gives speeches immediately like dropping water as soon as seeing the followers and predestined friends
肉身劳累,心不疲惫。
The physically body gets tired but never will the mind.
师父能体会到佛菩萨的慈悲!
Osifu understands the compassion of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.
争分夺秒!
Every second counts!
不想让弟子有缘人错过一丝一毫的时间和机会。
Don’t want the followers and predestined friends to miss a second or any opportunity.
〇曰:吾等在和灾劫赛跑。
Osifu says that we are in race against disasters.
〇曰:吾等在和时间赛跑。
Osifu says that we are in race against time.
〇曰:修心修行修炼,提升层次。刻不容缓!
Osifu says practice yourself for level ascension. Cannot wait!
〇曰:圆满使命,圆满回归。时不我待!
Osifu says fulfill our mission and return home successfully. Time never waits!
师父没有时间休息。
Osifu has no time for rest.
造福苍生 普济万灵,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Bring bliss to all under heaven and benefit millions of the living beings, there are too many things we need to do.
和谐社会 祥和宇宙,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Harmonize the society and accomplish an auspicious Universe, there are too many things we need to do.
正本清源 导归正道,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Correct deviations to the origin and guide them onto the right Way, there are too many things we need to do.
规矩有序 同步同频,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Put things in order and sync with the frequency, there are too many things we need to do.
无私奉献 无我利人,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Make selfless dedication and benefit others with no egoism, there are too many things we need to do.
破迷示悟 破邪立正,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Break the illusion for enlightenment and break the evil for justice, there are too many things we need to do.
摧毁邪障 引领归家,太多太多的事需要我们去做。
Destroy the evil obstacles and guide the beings home, there are too many things we need to do.
太多太多的事需要我们去做......
There are too many things we need to do......
太多太多......
Too many things.....
师父开示的每一个字皆是心血结成。
Every word given by Osifu is formed by great efforts.
师父的心血舍利奉献给你们......
Osifu dedicated his great efforts to you!
无量爱奉献给你们......
Infinite love is dedicated to you......
无量光奉献给你们......
Infinite loving light is dedicated to you......
无量智奉献给你们......
Infinite wisdom is dedicated to you......
无量能奉献给你们......
Infinite energy is dedicated to you......
无量寿奉献给你们......
Infinite longevity is dedicated to you......


Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/


没有评论:

发表评论