2012年7月18日星期三

108).Race against Time(与时间赛跑)


2011-08-16 师父开示

Messages from Osifu

Race against Time

August 16th, 2011
每到五点钟师父就会自觉地醒来,洗漱完毕,来到电脑旁,开始新一天的开示。
Osifu wakes up consciously at five o’clock every morning, then goes to the computer starting a new day of teachings after washing and rinsing.
这是师父的使命,不敢懈怠、不能懈怠、也不会懈怠。
It is Osifu’s mission. Osifu does not dare to slack it off, and can not slack it off or will never slack it off.
众生等得太苦了!
The sentient beings have been waiting in tremendous hardship
众生等得太久了!
The sentient beings have been waiting too long!
众生等得太累了!
The sentient beings have been waiting dreadfully tired!
吾等不可以再麻木下去。
We can not afford to numb down any longer.
吾等不可以再等待下去。
We can not afford to wait any longer.
吾等不可以再僵持下去。
We can not afford to stalemate any longer.
吾等不可以再浪费下去。
We can not afford to waste the time down any longer.
吾等不可以再拖延下去。
We can not afford any further delay!
吾等不可以再自私下去。
We can not afford to be selfish any longer!
吾等不可以再自我下去。
 We can not afford to live in our egoism any longer.
吾等不可以再自迷下去。
We can not afford to indulge ourselves in ignorance any longer.
吾等不可以再耽溺下去。
We cannot afford to indulge ourselves down in the suffering any longer.
众生需要吾等尽快觉醒。
The sentient beings need us to awaken ourselves as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快觉知。
The sentient beings need us to be aware of ourselves as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快觉悟。
The sentient beings need us to enlighten ourselves as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快发心。
The sentient beings need us to bring forth our Bodhicitta as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快行道。
The sentient beings need us to cultivate the Way as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快施救。
The sentient beings need us to rescue and help them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快行化。
The sentient beings need us to instruct and enlighten them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快救度。
The sentient beings need us to rescue and save them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快接引。
The sentient beings need us to receive and guide them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快引领。
The sentient beings need us to lead and guard them up as soon as possible.
众生正在火宅之中挣扎,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are struggling in the fiery residence, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
众生正在苦海之中煎熬,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are suffering in the abyss of misery, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
众生正在业海之中翻滚,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are tumbling in the sea of karma, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
众生正在六道之中沉沦,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are trapped in the Six Realms, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!
我佛慈悲!
My compassionate Buddha!
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能置若罔闻呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn a deaf ear?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能心不流泪呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can our hearts not cry in tears?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能麻木不仁呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn to be insensitive?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎无动于衷呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn to be indifferent?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎安于自保呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we content with self-protection?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能无所行动呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we stay doing nothing?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎不闻不问呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn a cold shoulder?
这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的六亲眷属。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our six relations and relatives in the countless previous existences and eons.
这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的亲人家人。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our loved ones and families in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的父母兄弟。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our parents and brothers in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的至亲至爱。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our beloved ones in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的手足同胞。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our brothers and sisters in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的执著贪求。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our persistence and desires in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的沉迷系缚。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our addiction and attachments in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的众业感召。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are the inspiration of our karmic obstacles in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的妄心变现。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing cry for help are the manifestation of our false minds in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的佛缘道缘。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing cry for help are our connections of Buddhism and Taoism in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的亲缘法缘。
Those sentient beings that send out piercing cry for help are our Dharma attachments and relatives in the countless previous existences and eons.

吾等即觉,怎能不管?
Since we are aware of it, how could we turn a deaf ear?
吾等已觉,怎能不救?
Since we are aware of it, how could we not save them?
吾等明觉,怎能不度?
Since we are aware of it, how could we not rescue them?
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!
我佛慈悲!
My merciful Buddha!
时间流真的很快!
Time really flies!
时不我待!
Every second counts!
宇宙运行真的很快!
The universe is running really fast!
时不我待!
Every second counts!
时空转换真的很快!
The space-time conversion is really fast!
时不我待!
Every second counts!
没有走上修心修行修炼圆满回归之路的尽快走上修心修行修炼圆满回归之路。
Those who have not embark on the Way for cultivation and ultimate happiness please step on the Way for cultivation and perfect returning and reunification as quickly as possible.
走上修心修行修炼圆满回归之路的当 勇猛精进 直至成佛。
Those who have already embarked on the Way for cultivation and complete returning and reunification please work hard and diligently until the realization of Buddhahood.
吾等不谈灾劫,但师父不忍众生于灾劫中失去生命而失去得到救度的机会。
We don’t talk about disasters and the devastating consequences but Osifu could not bear to see that the living beings lose their lives in disasters so as lose their opportunities for being rescued.
师父常说:与时间赛跑!
Osifu often says: Race against time!
师父常说:与灾劫赛跑!
Osifu often says: Race against disasters!
师父常说:尽心尽力救度!
Osifu often says: Try our best to save and help them.
师父常说:全力以赴救度!
Osifu often says: Try as hard as we could to rescue and assist them!
师父常说:不遗一灵!
Osifu often says: Never abandon a single being!
一步一步,随着你们的觉醒、觉知、觉悟,你会知道师父在说些什么。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu has been talking about.
一步一步,随着你们的觉醒、觉知、觉悟,你会明白师父在做些什么。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu has been doing.
一步一步,随着你们的觉醒、觉知、觉悟,你会明觉师父在行些什么。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu has been practicing.
是的,最终你会知道、明白、明觉师父的心、师父的语、师父的行。
Surely, you will know, understand and be aware of the heart, speeches and practices of Osifu.
当然,这需要一个过程。
Surely, time is needed. 
希望这个过程不会太久,因为宇宙不会给你太多时间让你去怀疑、质疑、犹豫、徘徊。
Hopefully this process will not take too long, because the universe will not give you too much time to doubt, questing, hesitate and wandering.
因为宇宙会把尽可能多的时间留给你让你去:勇猛精进、修心修行、修炼提升、净化升华、回家回归。
Because that the universe will leave you time as much as possible working hard to cultivate and practice for purification and ascension as well as sublimation to return home.
今日就讲到这里吧!
Let’s make a conclusion here today!
〇说而已,仅供弟子有缘人参悟。
Only messages from Osifu for your reference.
希望能够对弟子有缘人有所启发。
Hopefully it would enlighten the inspiration of all disciples and predestined friends.
时刻祝福大家:早日成佛!
Blessings for you all the time! May you all achieve the ultimate Buddhahood soon!
时刻祈福:宇宙祥和 天下太平 国泰民安 风调雨顺
Always wish a harmonious universe! May all under Heaven is at peace! May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity!
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!


Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/



没有评论:

发表评论