2012年7月3日星期二

59).the Marvelous Soul Art


2011-03-29师父开示

Messages from Osifu

                     Soul Arts

March 29th, 2011
天语  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The soul languages awakened the souls of some sentient beings, which remind you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the cosmic source.
天歌  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The soul songs awakened the souls of some sentient beings, which remind you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the cosmic source.
天画  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The soul paintings awakened the souls of some sentient beings, which remind you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the center of cosmic source.
天文  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The soul essays awakened the souls of some sentient beings, which remind you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the cosmic source.
天舞  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The soul dances awakened the souls of some sentient beings, which remind you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the cosmic source.
天字  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The soul calligraphies wakened the soul of some sentient beings, which reminds you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the cosmic source.
灵感文  唤醒了有缘人尘封的心灵,你们都是天上来的。准确的说所有的众生本初都是从天上来的,从生命源头、从宙心(宇心、天心、道心、佛心、性海、元心)来的。
The inspirational essays awakened the souls of some sentient beings, which remind you that you come from the Heaven. Accurate speaking, all sentient beings come from the celestial kingdoms, from the source of life and the cosmic source.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法唤醒你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to awaken your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法点化你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to enlighten your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法开启你们的心,你们的灵.
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to activate your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法清洗你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to clear your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法净化你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to purge your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法升华你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to sublime your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法提升你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to promote your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
是的,佛菩萨想尽一切办法飞跃你们的心,你们的灵。
That’s right, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are trying every means to upgrade your consciousness and your souls as possible as they can.
呵呵,佛菩萨真的非常尽心尽力,从来没有放弃过。
Well, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have really tried the best, and never give up.
呵呵,护法神真的非常尽心尽力,从来没有放弃过。
Well, the guardian angels have made g all-out efforts, and never quit.
呵呵,高维次生灵真的非常尽心尽力,从来没有放弃过。
Well, the high-dimensional beings have endeavored to help, and never abandon us.
呵呵,神佛仙圣真真的非常尽心尽力,从来没有放弃过。
Well, the Celestial Beings have made all possible efforts, and never leave us.
当然,师父同样的非常尽心尽力,从来没有放弃过。
Of course Osifu has done his best, and never give up.
你们得到太多无价之宝,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too many priceless treasures, but not everyone cherishes them.
你们得到太多妙法醍醐,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too many wonderful dharmas, but not everyone cherishes them.
你们得到太多圣水甘露,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too many holy water and manna, but not everyone cherishes them.
你们得到太多厚爱厚礼,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too many gifts and too much love, but not everyone cherishes them.
你们得到太多殊胜加持,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too much high-frequency energy, but not everyone cherishes them.
你们得到太多无私奉献,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too much selfless dedication, but not everyone cherishes them.
你们得到太多心血舍利,却不是每一个人都懂得珍惜的。
You have gotten too much heart-blood sharerrelics of Buddha, but not everyone cherishes them.
因为佛菩萨太慈悲,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because the high-dimensional souls are too merciful, so you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为妙法宝太便宜,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because the wonderful dharma is too cheap, so you don’t know how to appreciate it.
因为听闻到太容易,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because hearing the guidance is too easy, so you don’t know how to appreciate it.
因为汝等心太现实,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your minds are too realistic, so you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为汝等心太麻木,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your heats are so numb that you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为汝等心太冥顽,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your hearts are so stubborn that you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为汝等心太妄执,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your minds are so ignorant that you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为汝等心太分别,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your minds are so discriminated that you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为汝等心太刚强,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your minds are so obstinate that you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
因为汝等心太污浊,你们不懂得珍惜。
Because your hearts are so defiled that you don’t know how to appreciate their efforts.
时时观心!
时时观照!
时时清净!
时时相应!
时时明觉!
时时与佛相应时时得佛加持!
时刻祝福众弟子有缘人!
Watch your mind always!
Contemplate your thoughts always!
Purify your mind always!
Be responding to higher self always!
Keep awaken always!
Always respond to the Buddhas, and always have blessings from the Buddhas!
Bless you always!
  
Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/

没有评论:

发表评论