2011-03-15师父开示
Messages from Osifu
Lighting Lotuses
March 15th, 2011
昨晚小城下雨了,今天早上雨过天晴,空气清新,真好!
It rained last night in the small city but cleared up this
morning. The air is so fresh, and it is good indeed!
《回心转》
--〇
莲华盏盏娑婆现,
慧能无量照大千。
心血舍利云雷宣,
净化亿灵回心转。
2011-03-15 12:55:39题赠弟子有缘人。
Tune Their Mind for
Goodness
--By Osifu
There are lots of lighting
lotus appearing in the Saha land with their boundless wisdom and energy
lighting up the vast land. Their relics of efforts were transmitted by sounds
of the cloud-thunder as to purify billions of the living beings to tune their
minds for goodness.
A gatha is written for the disciples and predestined friends.
上午走在下班的路上,写了一首诗奉献给众弟子有缘人赏析。
On the way home after work, Osifu wrote a gatha for the
disciples and predestined friends to appreciate.
都在放光明 真好
All of you are shining! Great!
《娑婆现》
--〇
净化亿灵回心转,
心血舍利云雷宣。
慧能无量照大千,
莲华盏盏娑婆现。
13:29:38,题赠弟子有缘人。
Appeared in the Saha
Land
-- Osifu
Billions of the living
beings have been purified and have their minds tuned for goodness by the relics
of efforts transmitted by the sounds of cloud-thunder. With their boundless
wisdom and energy lighting up the vast land, where there are lots of lighting lotuses
have appeared in the Saha land.
A gatha is written for the disciples and predestined friends.
《照大千》
--〇
心血舍利云雷宣,
净化亿灵回心转。
莲华盏盏娑婆现,
慧能无量照大千。
13:31:19,题赠弟子有缘人。
Lighting up the Vast
Land
--By Osifu
The sounds of
cloud-thunder transmitted the relics of efforts to purify billions of the living
beings to tune their minds for goodness. As a result, there are lots of lotus
flower appeared in the Saha land with their boundless wisdom and energy
lighting up the vast land.
A gatha is written for the disciples and predestined friends.
这个偈子写了你们的全部,过去、现在、将来。
These gathas have written all about you, your past, your
present and your future.
这个偈子写了你们的根基,因缘、使命。
These gathas have written all about your foundations, your
karmas and your missions.
这个偈子写了你们的当做,当行、当证。
These gathas have written all about what you should do, what
you should practice and you should attain.
这个偈子写了你们的期待,期冀、期望。
These gathas have written all about your expectations, your
hopes and what you are looking for.
弟子们呀!
My disciples!
当初你们是一盏盏莲华,飘离宙心、飘离佛心、飘离性海、飘离道心、飘离天心。
You were originally lighting lotuses floating off the Cosmic Source,
off the Buddha Mind, off the Buddha Nature, off the Central Tao, off the
Central Celestial.
当初你们是一盏盏莲华,飘过九天、飘过银河、飘过须弥、飘过太阳、飘过月亮。
You were originally lighting lotuses drifting across the high
Heaven, across the Galaxy, across the Sumeru, across the sun, and across the
moon.
现在你们是一盏盏莲华,漂流娑婆、漂流地球、漂流尘世、漂流红尘、漂流苦海、漂流火宅。
You were originally lighting lotuses drifting along the Saha,
along the Earth, along the world of mortals, along the mundane land, along the
waters of sufferings, and along the fiery residence.
现在你们是一盏盏莲华,自救于娑婆、自救于地球、自救于尘世、自救于红尘、自救于苦海、自救于火宅。
You are now lighting lotuses saving yourself out of the Saha,
out of the Earth, out of the world of mortals, out of the mundane land, out of
the waters of sufferings and out of the fiery residence.
现在你们是一盏盏莲华,自度于娑婆、自度于地球、自度于尘世、自度于红尘、自度于苦海、自度于火宅。
You are now lighting lotuses rescuing yourself out of the
Saha, out of the Earth, out of the world of mortals, out of the mundane land,
out of the waters of sufferings and out of the fiery residence.
现在你们是一盏盏莲华,觉行于娑婆、觉行于地球、觉行于尘世、觉行于红尘、觉行于苦海、觉行于火宅。
You are now lighting lotuses awakening and practicing yourself
in the Saha land, on the Earth, in the world of mortals, in the mundane land,
in the waters of sufferings and in the fiery residence.
现在你们是一盏盏莲华,放光于娑婆、放光于地球、放光于尘世、放光于红尘、放光于苦海、放光于火宅。
You are now lighting lotuses lighting up yourself in the Saha
land, on the Earth, in the world of mortals, in the mundane land, in the waters
of sufferings and in the fiery residence.
呵呵
莲华盏盏娑婆现,
Well, lighting lotuses appear in the Saha land.
这一句讲解起来,密义就无量无边。
This sentence contains limitless secret meanings if explained.
余则自悟
The others you are expected to study by yourself.
师父希望你们今生今世:
圆满今生 圆满使命 圆满回归
Osifu wish all of you will fulfill your lifetime
satisfactorily, fulfill your missions perfectly and a successful regression in
this lifetime.
师父时刻祝福你们
Best regards for you all always!
晚上师父开示:
Teachings by Osifu in Mar. 15 2011 evening:
看到大家的成长,师父很欣慰。
Osifu feels relaxed and pleased seeing you all are growing up.
都在历事炼心
All of you are purifying your minds through experiences.
烈火之中生金莲呀
The gold lotus is born in the burning and flaming fire!
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect!
功到自然成
One will be rewarded when enough efforts are paid.
每个人皆有闪光点,每个人皆有习气。
Everyone has his or her spotlights, while everybody has his or
her bad habits.
我们修行最终是圆满。
Our cultivation will lead to a perfect success eventually.
勤修戒定慧 熄灭贪嗔痴
Practice the precepts, Samadhi power and wisdom diligently,
while extinguishing the greediness, hatred and ignorance.
时时清净身语意
Purify your body, speeches and mind the three karma incubators
at any time.
时时观照自心
Contemplate your own mind at any time.
勤除习气烦恼 破除无明妄执
Remove your bad habits and annoyances diligently, while discard
your ignorance and delusional persistence.
心正则灵
A righteous mind makes everything possible!
心善则灵
A kindhearted mind makes everything possible!
心诚则灵
A sincere mind makes everything possible!
心净则灵
A pure mind makes everything possible!
相应则灵
A responsive mind to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas makes
everything possible!
这是师父常说的。
These are often told by Osifu.
呵呵
师父今天给你们留下几个问题,你们去想一想。
Well, Osifu leaves you several questions today for you to
think of and reflect.
是时候了该点一点了
It’s the time to remind you.
如果冰冻来了怎么办?
What should we do if the frost comes?
如果地震来了怎么办?
What should we do if the earthquake comes?
如果瘟疫来了怎么办?
What should we do if the epidemic comes?
如果飓风来了怎么办?
What should we do if the hurricane comes?
如果洪水来了怎么办?
What should we do if the flood comes?
如果干旱来了怎么办?
What should we do if the draught comes?
如果通讯中断怎么办?
What should we do if the communications break down?
如果交通中断怎么办?
What should we do if the transportation breaks down?
如果电力中断怎么办?
What should we do if the electricity power breaks down?
如果供暖中断怎么办?
What should we do if the heating system breaks down?
如果食品中断怎么办?
What should we do if the food supply breaks down?
如果无房可住怎么办?
What should we do if there is no room for shelter?
如果供水中断怎么办?
What should we do if the water supply breaks down?
如果无钱可用怎么办?
What should we do if there is no money for living?
如果有钱无用怎么办?
What should we do if the money becomes useless?
如果无家可归怎么办?
What should we do if we become homeless?
如果无依无靠怎么办?
What should we do if we become helpless?
如果流离失所怎么办?
What should we do if we are displaced and lost our shelters?
如果六亲不见怎么办?
What should we do if we lost our loved ones and relatives?
如果家人痛失怎么办?
What should we do if we lost our families?
如果联系不上师父怎么办?
What should you do if you could not get in touch with Osifu?
如果沟通不上佛菩萨怎么办?
What should you do if you could not channel with the Buddhas
and Bodhisattvas when those situation happened?
如果孤立无助怎么办?
What should you do if you become alone and helpless?
弟子们
Dear disciples!
太多的怎么办
What should you do with so many problems?
日本大地震 在给我们上课!
The earthquake in Japan is teaching us a lesson!
日本大地震 在给我们预演!
The earthquake in Japan is showing us a rehearsal!
日本大地震 在给我们警示!
The earthquake in Japan is giving us a warning!
日本大地震 在给我们提醒!
The earthquake in Japan is giving us a reminder!
日本大地震 在给我们参考!
The earthquake in Japan is showing us a reference!
日本大地震 在给我们见习!
The earthquake in Japan is giving us a demonstration!
我们不惧怕灾难,但我们不能愚痴的默然。
We are not fear of disasters, but we cannot keep stupid
silence.
我们不恐惧灾难,但我们不能无知的无畏。
We are not fear of disasters, but we cannot keep ignorant
fearlessness.
我们不恐慌灾难,但我们不能狂妄的无惧。
We are not fear of the disaster, but we cannot be arrogant fearlessness.
一个不信佛的朋友看了日本大地震的新闻报道,说了一句话,“大自然如此强大,人类生命如此脆弱。”
A friend who is not a believer of Buddha saw the news report
about the earthquake in Japan said: “the
Nature is so powerful while the human life is so fragile.”
大自然如此强大,人类核电站如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human nuclear power plants
are so fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类政治家如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human politicians are so
fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类科学家如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human scientists are so
fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类宗教家如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human religionists are so
fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类政团如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human political groups are
so fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类组织如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human organizations are so
fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类高科技如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human high scientific
technology is so fragile
大自然如此强大,人类货币如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human currencies are so
fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类金融如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human finance is so
fragile.
大自然如此强大,人类自救如此脆弱。
The nature is so powerful while the human self-help is so
fragile.
呵呵
我们不能逆天而行!
Well, we cannot run against the God’s will!
我们不能违背宇宙规律!
We cannot run against the Cosmic Law!
我们不能逆道而行!
We cannot run against the Way!
我们不能逆法而行!
We cannot run against the Dharma!
你可以说是自然惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the natural punishment of mankind; in
fact, it was the mankind who punished themselves.
你可以说是玉帝惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the Emperor of Heaven punished the mankind;
in fact, it was the mankind who punished themselves.
你可以说是上帝惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the God punished the mankind; in fact,
it was the mankind who punished themselves.
你可以说是神鬼惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the Deities or demons punished the mankind;
in fact, it was the mankind who punished themselves.
你可以说是安拉惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the Allah punished the mankind; in
fact, it was the mankind who punished themselves.
你可以说是三清惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the Three Teaching Hosts of Taoism
punished the mankind; in fact, it was the mankind who punished themselves.
你可以说是规律惩罚了人类,实际上人类自己惩罚了自己。
You may say that it was the Law punished the mankind; in fact,
it was the mankind who punished themselves.
呵呵
你们会见证的!
Well, you will witness!
回心向善,尚可自救。
Tune your mind for kindness, and you may be able to save
yourself.
回心向佛,尚可自度。
Tune your mind to practice the Buddhas’ teaching, you may be
able to rescue yourself.
回心向善,回心向佛,是师父开出的拯救地球、拯救人类、拯救自己的药方。
Tune your mind for kindness and tune your mind to practice the
Buddhas’ teaching, which is the prescription Osifu put forward to save the
Earth, save the humankind and save ourselves.
我佛慈悲,哀兮悯兮。
My merciful Buddha, sad and pity!
宇宙慈悲,爱兮痛兮。
The compassionate universe, loves but hurts!
师父精进,修兮炼兮。
Osifu works hard and diligently, cultivating and practicing!
修行修炼无止境,怎能懈怠?
There is no ending for practice and cultivation, how can we
slack off?
Contact 〇sifu:
〇cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
〇cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from 〇sifu
来自〇sifu的信息 :
2.Help
from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
3.Do you want activate your third eye?
4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/
没有评论:
发表评论