2012年7月30日星期一

149).Premises to get help from high-dimensional beings


2011-11-27师父开示

Messages from sifu

Prayer and Acceptance

November 27th, 2011
大家好
Hello, everyone!
大救度正按照宇宙安排稳步推进。
The Great Salvation is pushed forward steadily according to the cosmic plan.
看到大家个个 道心坚固、勇猛精进、稳中有升,渐渐觉醒、觉知、觉悟,师父为你们高兴。
Seeing each of you have firm resolve for the Way, practicing diligently, steadily ascension, awakening, being conscious and realizing the truth gradually, sifu is so glad for you.
各弟子的网络结缘学佛群的陆续解散,已经标志着以网络结缘为主的网络结缘阶段已经结束。
That each follower's online Buddhist group created for looking for our predestined friends was gradually dismissed, which marked the end of the online promotion stage.
接下来,我们将进入以现实度人为主的现实度人阶段。
Next, we will get into the stage of mainly guiding and instructing people in real life.
师父会随缘外出弘法度人。
sifu will go out to preach and instruct people according to situations.
你们的老师、师兄们也会随缘赴各地和大家交流共修提升。
Your teachers and fellow practitioners will go to all parts of the country to exchange ideas, to cultivate together for ascension according to circumstances as well.
师父会随缘安排行程的。
sifu will arrange schedule according to circumstances.
吾等抵达的站点需要该站点的弟子、有缘人、众生有足够的善根、福德、因缘。
It needs that the followers, predestined friends and sentient beings of the site we will go have enough good roots, virtues and bliss, and causal connections.
尔等须知:有感有应呀!
You should know that calling upon has response!
师父曾经说过:除非你诚心请求,否则师父不会帮你也无法帮你。
sifu once said:"sifu won't help you and will be unable to help you unless you pray sincerely".
师父曾经说过:除非你诚心请求,否则佛菩萨不会帮你也无法帮你。
sifu once said:" Buddhas and Bodhisattvas won't help you and will be unable to help you unless you pray sincerely".
师父曾经说过:除非你诚心请求,否则外星生灵不会帮你也无法帮你。
sifu once said:”Extraterrestrial beings won't help you and will be unable to help you unless you pray sincerely".
任何高维次生灵在没有得到你的请求之前不能帮你--这是宇宙重要律条之一,所有高维次生灵必须遵守。
Any beings of higher dimensions won't help you before receiving your prayer, which is one of the important laws that all higher dimensional beings must obey.
任何高维次生灵在没有得到人类的请求之前不能帮人类--这是宇宙重要律条之一,所有高维次生灵必须遵守。
Any beings of higher dimensions won't help human beings before receiving prayer from human beings, which is one of the important laws that all higher dimensional beings must obey.
高维次生灵帮你必须事先得到你的请求。
Higher dimensional beings must receive your prayer in advance before they help you.
高维次生灵帮人类必须事先得到人类的请求。
Higher dimensional beings must receive prayer from human beings in advance before they help human beings.
要想得到高维次生灵的帮助,如何做?
What should you do if you want to get help from higher dimensional beings?
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心祈请。
The only thing you have to do is to pray with the utmost sincere heart.
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心感得佛菩萨加持。
The only thing you have to do is to obtain blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas with the utmost sincere heart.
你唯一要做的就是:以至诚之心感得护法神护持。
The only thing you have to do is to gain protection from Guardian divinities with the most sincere heart.
是的,需要救命,请你首先呼救!
Yes, when you need help, please cry for help first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先求生!
Yes, when you need help, please seek for survival first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先接受!
Yes, when you need help, please accept first!
是的,需要救命,请你首先配合!
Yes, when you need help, please coordinate first!
那么,你得救了。
Then, you are saved.
是的,需要加持,请你首先祈请!
Yes, when you need blessings, please pray first!
是的,需要加持,请你首先求升!
Yes, when you need blessings, please seek for ascension first!
众弟子有缘人!
All followers and predestined friends!
你们不懂得请求的奥妙。
You don't know the profoundness of prayer.
你们不懂得祈请的不可思议。
You don't know the inconceivability of prayer.
你们不懂得求升的重要作用。
You don't know the important function of seeking for ascension.
你们不懂得接受的重要意义。
You don't know the important significance of acceptance.
你们不懂得配合的无量密义。
You don't know the infinite esoteric meaning of coordination.
或者换一种说法,没有你的祈请你无法成就。
Or put it another way, you won't accomplish anything without your prayer.
或者换一种说法,没有你的求升你无法成就。
Or put it another way, you won't accomplish anything without your seeking for ascension.
或者换一种说法,没有你的接受你无法成就。
Or put it another way, you won't accomplish anything without your acceptance.
或者换一种说法,没有你的配合你无法成就。
Or put it another way, you won't accomplish anything without your coordination.
还不好理解吗?
Is it still hard to understand?
再换一种说法:必须祈请你才会得到加持提升。
Or put it another way again, you won't get blessings and ascension unless you pray for that.
再换一种说法:必须求升你才会得到加持提升。
Or put it another way again, you won't get blessings and ascension unless you seek for ascension.
再换一种说法:必须接受你才会得到加持提升。
Or put it another way again, you won't get blessings and ascension unless you accept.
再换一种说法:必须配合你才会得到加持提升。
Or put it another way again, you won't get blessings and ascension unless you coordinate.
还不好理解吗?
Is it still hard to understand?
那么师父来告诉你
Well, let sifu tell you.
师父给你点破
这个宇宙的秘密
sifu points out bluntly for you that it is the secret of the cosmos.
你不是修心修行修炼的主体,从来不是。因为最终你要修证到无我
You are not and never the subject of mind discipline, cultivation and practice, because you have to cultivate and attain non-self at last.
宇宙不是修心修行修炼的主体,从来不是。因为宇宙的运行是无我
The universe is not and never the subject of mind discipline, cultivation and practice, because the operation of universe is of non-self.
修心修行修炼没有主体。
There is no subject fro mind discipline, cultivation and practice.
修心修行修炼的过程实质上是一个配合的过程。
Actually, the course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of coordination.
配合什么呢?
What does it coordinate with?
假我配合真我。
The false self coordinates with the true self.
真我配合天我。
The true self coordinates with the higher self.
天我配合宇宙。
The higher self coordinates with the universe.
宇宙配合规律。
The universe coordinates with the Law.
规律配合本源。
The Law coordinates with the source.
本源配合〇妙。
The source coordinates with the wonderful .
〇妙配合〇
The Wonderful coordinates with .
〇配合  
coordinates with
换一种说法
那就是:修心修行修炼的过程就是逐步无我的过程。
Put it another way, that is: The course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of gradual non-self.
那就是:修心修行修炼的过程就是逐步无为的过程。
That is: The course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of gradual unconditioning.
那就是:修心修行修炼的过程就是逐步顺道的过程。
That is: The course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of gradually complying with the Way.
那就是:修心修行修炼的过程就是逐步归源的过程。
That is: The course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of gradually returning to the source.
那就是:修心修行修炼的过程就是逐步归元的过程。
That is: The course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of gradually returning to the origin.
那就是:修心修行修炼的过程就是逐步归〇的过程。
That is: The course of mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of gradually returning to .
顺便说一下 不是 阿拉伯数字0
By the way, is not the Arabic figure 0.
只是〇,宇宙的一个代表符号。
is just , which is a symbol of the universe.
师父选择了所有的文字数字符号 只有这个圆圈最合适。
sifu has screened out all the characters, figures and signs. Only this circle is the best.
〇也不是 英文字母O.
is also not the English letter O.
只是〇,密义无量。
is just , which has infinite esoteric meanings.
只是〇,极其平常的〇。
is just , which is extremely ordinary.
只是〇,极其普通的〇。
is just , which is extremely common.
尔等皆从〇中来
All of you come from the .
尔等皆归〇中去
All of you will return to the .
吾等皆从〇中生
All of us are born of .
吾等皆归〇中寂
All of us will attain nirvana in the .
师父是〇,尔等也是〇。
sifu is and all of you are , too.
呵呵
是这样的!
Well, it is so!
  23:28:33
今天就到这里。
So much for today!
再说一句题外话,老百姓的话。
求雨还要烧一道文书呢。
Again say a digression which is common people's topic, that praying for rain needs to burn a writ as well.


Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/


没有评论:

发表评论