2012年7月2日星期一

50).Are You Wiling to Take Your Responsibility?


 2011-03-17师父开示

Messages from Osifu

White Cattle and Mani Beads

March 17th, 2011
对有缘人负责
Be responsible for the predestined friends.
对苍生负责
Be responsible for all under Heaven.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的身语意各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of our bodies, speeches and minds.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的言行举止各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of our behaviors and manners.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的一字一词各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of each of our words and phrases.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的一颦一笑各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of our every twinkle and smile.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的音容笑貌各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of our voices and expressions.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的行住坐卧各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of our four positions of walking, standing, sitting and lying down.
造福苍生 普济万灵 应当体现在我们的所作所为各方面。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven and benefiting billions of the living beings should be reflected in all aspects of all our actions and practices.
心系使命不迷失
Attaching our minds to our missions and never get lost.
心系使命不迷途
Attaching our minds to our missions and never have our way lost.
心系使命不迷眼
Attaching our minds to our missions and never have our eyes blinded.
心系使命不迷心
Attaching our minds to our missions and never have our minds confused.
心系使命不迷昧
Attaching our minds to our missions and never indulge ourselves in ignorance.
心系使命不忘归
Attaching our minds to our missions and never forget to return home.
心系使命不忘家
Attaching our minds to our missions and never forget our homeland.
心系使命不忘本
Attaching our minds to our missions and never forget our true nature.
心系使命不忘源
Attaching our minds to our missions and never forget our origins.
心系使命不忘真
Attaching our minds to our missions and never forget the truth.
心系使命不昧因
Attaching our minds to our missions and don’t do anything evil against karma.
心系使命不昧果
Attaching our minds to our missions and don’t do anything evil against the retribution.
心系使命不昧灵
Attaching our minds to our missions and don’t do anything evil against our spiritualities.
心系使命不昧心
Attaching our minds to our missions and don’t do anything evil against our minds.
心系使命不昧明
Attaching our minds to our missions and don’t do anything evil against our brilliances.
弟子们!
Dear disciples!
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此娑婆。
Many of you would not come to the Saha land if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此地球。
Many of you would not come to the Earth if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此人道。
Many of you would not come to the realm of human if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此轮回。
Many of you would not come to transmigrate here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此历练。
Many of you would not come to receive experience here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此磨难。
Many of you would not come to burden sufferings here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此考验。
Many of you would not come to receive tests here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此修炼。
Many of you would not come to practice and cultivate here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此锤炼。
Many of you would not come to receive tempering here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此提炼。
Many of you would not come to receive extraction here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此训炼。
Many of you would not come to receive training here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此精炼。
Many of you would not come to receive refinement here if it were not for their missions.
你们当中很多人若不是因为使命不会来此净炼。
Many of you would not come to receive purification here if it were not for their missions.
你们的心明白
Your hearts understand.
问心即可
Ask your hearts!
当然,你们可以丢掉使命,尽管这很可惜。
Surely, you may throw away your mission though it is very pitiful.
当然,你们可以逃避使命,尽管这很可悲。
Surely, you may evade your mission though it is very deplorable.
当然,你们可以否认使命,尽管这很可怜。
Surely, you may deny your mission though it is very wretched.
当然,你们可以拒绝使命,尽管这很可叹。
Surely, you may refuse your mission though it is very sad.
自有人干
There will be someone who is willing to do it.
自有人担
There will be someone who is willing to take responsibility of it.
自有人权
There will be someone who is willing to be in charge of it.
自有人掌
There will be someone who is willing to manage it.
自有人换
There will be someone who is willing to replace for it.
不是替补,是万里挑一,亿里挑一,仟佰亿挑一。
It is not for a substitute but picking out one out of ten thousand people, one out of hundred thousand people and one out of billions of people.
师父常说:修行修炼犹如登高巅,越往高处越难攀。
Osifu often says: self-cultivation and practices is like climbing a high summit, and it would be more difficult when you climb to a certain higher place.
师父常说:修行修炼犹如逆行船,越往源头心愈坚。
Osifu often says: self-cultivation and practices is like sailing against the wind, and your mind must be firmer when you reach somewhere closer to the source.
师父常说:修行修炼犹如真金炼,至纯至净高温炼。
Osifu often says: self-cultivation and practices is like refining the real gold, only the high- temperature refining can make it the purest and most purified.
师父常说:修行修炼犹如训白牛,功圆纯熟汗洒田。
Osifu often says: self-cultivation and practices is like training white cattle, only hard and diligent training can make it obedient and skillful.
白牛很稀少
White cattle are very rare.
雪山白牛 很珍贵
White cattle in the snowy mountain are very precious.
《楞严经》云:佛告阿难。若末世人。愿立道场。先取雪山大力白牛。食其山中。肥腻香草。此牛唯饮。雪山清水。其粪微细。可取其粪。和合旃檀。以泥其地。若非雪山。其牛臭秽。不堪涂地。别于平原。穿去地皮。五尺已下。取其黄土。和上旃檀。沉水苏合熏陆郁金白胶青木零陵甘松及鸡舌香。以此十种。细罗为粉。合土成泥。以涂场地。方圆丈六。为八角坛。
The Shurangama Sutra says: “The Buddha said to Ananda, ‘If there are people in the Dharma-ending age who wish to establish a Bodhimanda, they should first find powerful the white cattle in snowy mountains that eat the lush and fertile sweet-smelling grasses of the mountain. Such cattle also drink only the pure water of the snowy mountains, so their excrement will be very fine. They can take the excrement, mix it with Chandana, and paste the ground with it. If it is not in the snowy mountains, the cattle's excrement will stink and cannot be used to smear the ground. In that case, select a flat ground, dig down five feet or so, and mix that yellow earth with Chandana incense, sinking-in-water incense, storax incense, mastiche incense, turmeric incense, white paste incense, green wood incense, lavender, spikenard, and caryophyllus. Then grind these ten ingredients to a fine powder, make a paste, and smear it on the ground of the platform. The area should be 17.5 feet wide and octagonal in shape.”
《大般涅经》云:善男子。雪山有草名为忍辱。牛若食者则出醍醐。更有异草。牛若食者则无醍醐。虽无醍醐不可说言雪山之中无忍辱草。佛性亦尔。雪山者名为如来。忍辱草者名大涅盘。异草者十二部经。众生若能听受谘启大般涅则见佛性。
The Mahaparinirvana Sutra says: Virtuous men, there is a kind of grass in the snowy mountain called Khanti. If the cattle eat it, they will produce clarified butter. There are also other kinds of special grass, and if eaten by cattle, they will not produce clarified butter. Although without clarified butter, one cannot say there is no Khanti in the snowy mountain. So is the Buddha Nature. The snowy mountain is the Tathagata; the Khanti is the Mahaparinirvana, while the other kinds of special grasses are the Twelve Divisions sutras. If the sentient beings can accept and embrace the Mahaparinirvana, they will discover the Buddha Nature.
《楞严经》,弟子应当很熟悉呀。
The Shurangama Sutra, all the disciples should have been very familiar with it.
师父要求过你们,抽空看一看《楞严经》,莫非弟子没有看?
Osifu has asked you taking time to read the Shurangama Sutra, or you might have not read it?
我们是平等的
We are equal.
我们是一体的
We belong to one entity.
我们是同心的
We are one-hearted.
本来一体 
We share one body by nature.
造福苍生 普济万灵 圆满普度 圆满回归 是我们共同的大使命。
Bringing bliss to all under Heaven, benefitting billion of the living beings, completing the salvation successfully and returning home satisfactorily are our common missions.
2011-03-17 中午师父开示
Teachings by Osifu at noon time in Mar. 17 2011:
很多地方都在抢购食盐,人们有些恐慌了。
There are people in many places rushing to purchase salt as they are somewhat feeling panic.
大家不用担心,政府很快会采取措施的。
Don’t worry! The government will take measures soon.
目前还在可控制范围内。
It is still under control.
这些只是一些预演。
These are just some rehearsals.
人们需要适应各种突发异变。
People need to adapt to all kinds of unexpected and sudden changes.
日本核污染,担心影响盐业生产,也担心再生产的盐受到核污染。
这种心理很幼稚。
The nuclear contamination in Japan caused people to worry about the salt production and they also worry that the salt reproduction will be contaminated by the nuclear leakage. This mentality is very naïve.
大家无需担心,目前并无大碍。
We don’t have to worry about that, and there are no big worries at present.
无论出现什么情况都要沉住气。
Whatever may happen, we have to hold our breath.
无论出现什么情况都要净下心。
Whatever may happen, we have to keep our minds purified.
无论出现什么情况都要定得住。
Whatever may happen, we have to hold up ourselves.
无论出现什么情况都要善护念。
Whatever may happen, we have to well protect and care ourselves as well as others.
无论出现什么情况都要守圣道。
Whatever may happen, we have to firmly cultivate our minds in the manner of Sages.
无论出现什么情况都要勤精进。
Whatever may happen, we have to cultivate and practice diligently.
无论出现什么情况都要心明觉。
Whatever may happen, we have to keep our minds in clear consciousness
无论出现什么情况都要顺大道。
Whatever may happen, we have to comply with the Great Way.
无论出现什么情况都要践正法。
Whatever may happen, we have to practice the Proper Dharma.
会一切无碍的     
Everything will be alright.      
弟子呀
Dear disciples!
你的心在哭泣
Your soul is weeping.
心被关在小黑屋里,很可怜。
Your mind is kept in a small dark room, which is very pathetic.
心被五阴覆盖,很可怜。
Your mind is covered by the Five Skandhas, which is very pathetic.
心被烦恼习气所障,很可怜。
Your mind is obstructed by annoyance and bad habits, which is very pathetic.
心被妄想执著所恼,很可怜。
Your mind is annoyed by delusions and persistence, which is very pathetic.
心被五欲六尘所扰,很可怜。
Your mind is interfered by the Five Desires and the Six External Objects, which is very pathetic.
心被六根六贼所缚,很可怜。
Your mind is tied up by the six thieves of the six sense organs, which is very pathetic.
心被滚滚红尘所陷,很可怜。
Your mind is framed by the dazzling mundane land, which is very pathetic.
心被五浊恶世所毒,很可怜。
Your mind is poisoned by the five turbidities world, which is very pathetic.
心被末法魔法所障,很可怜。
Your mind is barred by the demonic methods in the Dharma-declining age, which is very pathetic.
心在哭泣,因为不自由。
Your mind is crying because it doesn’t feel free.
心在哭泣,因为不自在。
Your mind is crying because it doesn’t feel comfortable.
心在哭泣,因为不自然。
Your mind is crying because it doesn’t feel natural.
心在哭泣,因为不自觉。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-awareness.
心在哭泣,因为不自明。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-evidence.
心在哭泣,因为不自知。
Your mind is crying because it has no self- consciousness.
心在哭泣,因为不自尊。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-esteem.
心在哭泣,因为不自爱。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-love.
心在哭泣,因为不自强。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-improvement.
心在哭泣,因为不自立。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-reliance.
心在哭泣,因为不自信。
Your mind is crying because it has no self-confidence.
心在哭泣,因为不自了。
Your mind is crying because it cannot release itself from the birth and death prison.
......
好可怜的一尊佛!
A poor Buddha!
《摩尼化》
       --
一尊金佛没尘刹,
一颗明珠淹泥沙。
云尽水枯泥沙下,
皓月当空摩尼化。
2011-03-17 13:43:32,题赠弟子有缘人。

The Mani Beads Will Recover Their True Colors
--By Osifu
A gold Buddha has been buried in the mundane land, and a bright pearl has been covered by the mud and sands.
When the clouds clear away and the water gets dried as well as mud and sands sink down, the bright moon will shine high in the sky and the Mani Beads will recover their true colors.
2011-03-17 13:43:32A gatha is written for all the disciples and predestined friends.
摩尼宝珠梵语 cinta-mani 之意译。音译真陀摩尼、震多末尼。又作如意宝、如意珠、末尼宝、无价宝珠、如意摩尼。指能如自己意愿,而变现出种种珍宝之宝珠。此宝珠尚有除病、去苦等功德。一般用以譬喻法与佛德,及表征经典之功德。
Mani Beads is a free translation of Cinta-mani in Sanskrit, while the transliteration of it is Chentuomoni or Chenduomoni. It is also called Wish-fulfilling Jewel, Wish-fulfilling Bead, Moni Jewel, Priceless Bead, and Wish-fulfilling Moni, which refers to a jewel that can turn into various treasures by one’s wishes. It also has the functions of removing diseases and sufferings. It is generally used as a metaphor to honor the Dharma and the Buddha virtues and to characterize the virtues and merits of the classic sutras or mantras.
Contact sifu
cindy MSN& E-mail: ocindy1977@msn.cn
1.Messages from sifu 
来自〇sifu的信息  :

2.Help from high-dimensional creatures for 2012
宇宙高维次生灵对地球人类2012年的帮助。
http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

3.Do you want activate your third eye?
你想开启你的天眼吗?
http://ocindy.blogspot.com/

4. High-dimensional approach of the Universe to enhance energy (you tube)
宇宙高维次提升能量的方法。(视频)
5,Pleace come in my face book group(我的face book群组): . http://www.facebook.com/groups/211563415625916/



没有评论:

发表评论